Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday's NBA Pck's discussion

Hi Bettors

I hope that you have been successful on betting industry for weekend,...
New Working week start and new NBA pick's I prepared ...look at and don't hesitateto give us your hones opinion...
Look at:
Philadelphia 76ers +4 Under 187½ -(Philadelphia is coming off a 101-80 victory over the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday.)
San Antonio Spurs -1 Over 184-(San Antonio had a four-game winning streak snapped Sunday with a 98-90 loss to Boston despite 22 points, 14 rebounds and six
assists from Tim Duncan. The trip concludes Wednesday in Cleveland)
LA Clippers +3½ Over 193½-(Los Angeles, which has lost seven of 10, is coming off a 101-80 loss to Philadelphia on Saturday.)
Injury Report:
PHILADELPHIA
[F/C] Herbert Hill out 6-8 weeks. - Knee - 02/07/08
SAN ANTONIO
[G] Brent Barry out 3-4 weeks. - Calf - 01/25/08
(!) [G] Tony Parker out indefinitely. - Heel - 02/07/08


P.s. Look at What's people talking about Exsplosive Secret Betting Syste:
"I am quite stunned by the winnings I've made this season. I was never interested in betting, nor was I even a fan of sports. I came across your offer when I was searching online for a money-making opportunity. Since opening my betting account and following the guidelines of your system, I'm now up to 34-0 in my bets this season. Your system was the best bet I've made in all my years!"
Click here and be part of successful bettors...

Regards
Sports.DelijaWorld.com

No comments: