Thursday, April 3, 2008

Today's Betting Bonus and NBA selection

Hi Bettors

Today's I have sports betting bonuses news for you look at:
50% Reload Bonuses during March Madness!
Get 50% Free Cash on up to 4 deposits during March Madness! You may be eligible to receive up to $4,000 in Free Cash! Learn More >>




I didn't intend to put bets Today on NBA mathes but I cannot affort to myself because of I'm dependent of betting...so look at my initial NBA selection:
Houston Rockets -6½ Over 182 -(At least the Rockets has the schedule in their favor. After Portland, they play Seattle twice and the Los Angeles Clippers once - all teams that are well out of the playoff picture.)
Chicago Bulls +7½ Over 198½-(Chicago's chances of reaching the postseason continue to get slimmer by the day as Atlanta (35-40) holds a 5 1/2-game lead for the eighth and final spot in the Eastern Conference with only eight games to go.)
Sacramento Kings -10½ Under 206½-(Sacramento has won three of its last four outings, including a 99-98 decision here against the Houston Rockets on Tuesday.)...

I Hope that we have a good betting night ...


Regards and Good luck
Betting.DelijaWorld.com

No comments: