Saturday, March 1, 2008

Saturday's NBA Pick's and Systems

Hi Bettors

Today's I have met my friend and I have had a cup of coffee with him, we ae tolking about sports betting systems and Todays NBA matches so that I easily made my Today's NBA selection, look at:

Orlando Magic -11½ Under 210- (Orlando shot just 40.5 percent from the floor and was held
scoreless for a 10-minute stretch during a 100-89 setback to the
Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday. It was the worst shooting
performance since the Magic made just 34 percent of their shots
against the Milwaukee Bucks on December 12)
San Antonio Spurs -6 Over 191½- (All-Star Tim Duncan collected 31 points and 15 rebounds to lift the Spurs to a hard-fought 97-94 victory against the Dallas Mavericks on Thursday.)
Philadelphia 76ers +9½ Over 209½ -(Philadelphia is eighth in the Eastern Conference game, one-half game ahead of Atlanta for the final playoff spot.)

Regards
Sports.DelijaWorld.com

No comments: