Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday's NBA Betting..

Hi Bettors

How are you Today's I hope that you fine just like the this beautiful day...
After my Today's walk I come back to prepared my Tonight's NBA pick, I have to studing very profitable sports betting system look at here...

My NBA selection decision is:

Utah Jazz -5½ Over 208½-(Utah (48-25)- owns fourth place in the West by virtue of its
three-game lead over the Denver Nuggets (45-28) in the Northwest
Division.)
Toronto Raptors +4½ Under 198½-( The Raptors' leading scorer and rebounder this season, Bosh had 29 points and 10 boards as Toronto picked up its second straight win with a 103-95 victory over the New York Knicks on Friday.)
LA Lakers -6½ Under 209½-(The Lakers endured an ugly 13-point loss Wednesday to the lowly
Charlotte Bobcats, who are just 8-28 on the road this season, and dropped a 114-111 decision to the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday despite a season-high 53 points from Kobe Bryant)...

P.s. Good luck to all...
Sports.DelijaWorld.com

No comments: